Contractors working for BHP Mt Arthur Coal must first be registered in the online BHP Mt Arthur Coal Contractor Management System.
The system underscores the BHP Mt Arthur Coal commitment to the health, safety and wellbeing of everyone working for us.
It allows contracting companies to register their business, upload required documents and reach company compliance. They will then register their workers, selecting the role they perform at BHP Mt Arthur Coal, and booking inductions which must be completed to reach worker compliance.
The systems allow BHP Mt Arthur Coal and its contractors to manage a shared duty of care.
Pegasus connects a competent workforce. They manage the Contractor Management System on behalf of BHP Mt Arthur Coal.
The complete Pegasus workforce management solution:
- provides immediate access to data on the workforce
- manages all training and inductions
- administers compliance and pre-qualification documents
- manages the qualifications and competency, including licences and medicals, of all workers on a project
- awards accreditation upon successful completion of inductions and assessments
- provides tools for audit, investigation and inspection of businesses and workers
- offers online and call centre support
- manages contractor performance over term of their contract